Sunday 15 November 2015

Amplify by Katie Muhtaris and Kristin Ziemke

We were given copies of the book Amplify: Digital Teaching and Learning in the K-6 Classroom by Katie Muhtaris and Kristin Ziemke at our recent meeting in Langley. We were given the challenge to make a VLOG. I was keen to read the book but the thought of videoing myself was not high on my list of favourite things. I thought of my students who are also reluctant to video themselves, especially middle and high school students who may be introverted.

I did a bit of research and thought I would share my VLOG using the app Plotagon to show how one can create a video without having to appear on the screen. The app is free in its basic form and is very easy to use. I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5XWSlzk3PM

No comments:

Post a Comment